Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's so good to hear your teen week went so well. I am so proud of you all in your bravery to talk and interact with the teens dispite the language barrier!! I remember how hard it is. I am curious if there was any salvations this week?? Also, PJ, I was wondering if Berto is the same driver that drove for the 1997/1998 group? Wasn't he the one who was saved after our team left Brazil. How did it go with him this weekend?

Shelby, we are sooo sorry we missed your call!! Dad and I were up in Traverse City for the GFS spouce weekend and the boys were at other houses. Try again on my cell when you can. I will try to carry it with me everywhere!! Dad and I didn't like the coconut juice either. Josh said he loved it in India though. Do you like the cashew fruit?

Keep up the great work all of you! God will continue to bless your efforts. We miss you all!

Love,
Mrs. Beimers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone!
I don't know if you've been getting any of the notes that I've been writing to you, but I'll try again. It is so cool to see all of the pictures that you have been sending. It would be nice to see a little more of some different faces in your pictures. I'm anxious to see some of those children's faces and hear about how God is working in their lives and in yours! Ryan, I got your voicemail today. Sorry that I missed your call. Continue to seed His will and depend on Him and you will see mighty things!!
Only by His Grace,
Mrs. Hall

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,

I am so glad things are going well and that in addition to the camp - you are getting to see some of Brazil and it's culture.

We've been praying consistently for your team, the lessons and crafts, the missionaries, and the kids at the camps. I am confident that God is using your efforts in some way-even though you may not see concrete evidence of it at present.

Kaase, --Jake, Nathaniel and I are leaving for NJ tomorrow morning and will be back on the 24th. I need to go out and help take care of Papa and Grandma while Aunt Cathy and Uncle Patrick are away. Daddy will be at the church for you when you get back. If you need to reach someone, get Dad on his cell phone. I will call you in Michigan when you get back so we can hear more of your trip.

Take care everyone, and I hope that the wrap up for the second week of camp goes very well.

Sarah (mom-for you Kaase :) )